Sunday, May 16, 2010

My speed collection

Well i decided to show my land machine annual portrait. A new comer just entered into my life...the white road stallion..its a MERIDA. Now i got two buddies to fill my cheerful weekend and keep health and human performance top notch. My mountain bike already had enough dna upgrade and soon the road bikes will get her too soon. I'll try get some carbon goodies and stuff to keep it 7kg and below. I hope my body weight doesn't bog the machine down. I would probably get an ULTEGRA upgrade and CAMPAGNOLO wheels or a MAVICs but not until all the part got worn out under over use. I do hope i could do that by end of this year since my cycling intensity doubled each week. For the last 3 week road bikes seem to be the ultimate speed machine that keep my legs feels like bionic. Drop mine 3kg per week except when someones keep cooking some good food.

No comments: