Saturday, May 26, 2007

26th May, Birthday!

Today is my very special day, yes my birthday! (26th May). I was greeted very early from a girl via SMS messaging in my phone exactly midnight, I'm was glad and lucky to have somebody reminded me about my special day. Saturday at my workplace i received dozen of chocolate and also received cute stuffed animal mostly from the ladies. They knew i like chocolate since it was my favorite munchies, most importantly its CADBURY brand my fav! The stuffy animal was cute too. A black piggy beg from a special girl with cute greetings cards custom made by hands and hand drawn greetings picture. I can see they really avid about the event and i'm really appreciate and happy to share this happy day.

Usually i don't really care much about my birthday celebration, for the past years i have ignored or let just day passes by... that i always forgot.. you can say that on every 26th May its always just like any other normal day, nothing much special. I always ignore any special day that relates to mem which doesn't bother me much...maybe it too much work to celebrate an occasion..hmmmm,,,

Except for today that is in this year of 2007, maybe its worth a while to remind myself that i'm not alone in this world..someone wants me to be happy and knew i exist. I should thanks to the ladies that life is worth living and keep on the track. Anyways i have to sign off and unwraps those chocolates...i'm hungry! yum! yum!

No comments: