Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yay! WL V911 micro helicopter

Oh finally!, china factory did a good job making a 100 size version clone of Align Trex 100. Its "WL V911 micro heli"  gazzilion times more stable, durable, no brainer to fly, easy and so damn cheaper than my last Trex 100s.  At laughable price i bought one for a test fly and it binded with my 2.4ghz TURNIGY 9X transmitter easily and my heli controls more precision and accurate,  This heli is so fun to fly indoors and you can fly where your mind commands it to do and it hovers still with less dirfting effect.  It made my old Trex 100s looks like a pile of crap and deserved to be in paper shredder.  I've crashed it hard, did destruction derby with another same heli and crashed with each other, bam against the wall and it still back up and fly like a new heli. Not even a dent, not any serious scratches and nothing broke and it even comes with spare blades which we seldom even touch it.  The plastics made from flexible material and the circuit baord are well protected with layers of epoxy like glue to keep them from tearing a part.  I flew this heli almost everyday when i get bred inside my house just to keep up with my thumb skills if i'm not around with bigger 450 size heli,  Thumbs up to WL V911 micro heli.   Google for "WL V911" heli.  Got lots of positive review and its only USD$27. Hahahahaha...*laughing at TREX 100S and 100x*





1 comment:

Sean Herbert said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, I like it..Heli Banners Australia..Keep it Up!