Saturday, December 08, 2007

Power is in my hand!

Yes! i did make the right choice!, despite some intense research, web reviews, budget calculation and mutli functionality consideraion i finally bought a mini portable media player with dv cam built in from local IT expo. Funny thing that this one looks almost like PSP. lol!

The main key feature that is usefull to me is:
-Video in/out with recordable feature. (Something i could record video clip from my PC game and windows screen)
-DV video cam at max 640x480 px/ 2MP camera (Outdoor activity)
-Big 3 inch screen for entertainment.
-Expandable SD card slot
-Long recording time.

I'm gonna strap those on my bike, on my helmet or put the cam in my pocket for daily life recording, video blogging and record adventurous moments and unexpected event that i always encounter everyday. This is great! For you people it may looks like "el cheapo" products but hey all that matters is you got a video records which tells more than what you can read. Got to put these on YouTube!

No comments: