Thursday, June 04, 2009

Along the Sunset

Yet another sunny day down the road. I do feel very moody today cycling beside the beach and feel the soft glare on my sunglasses with nice slow mp3 music in my ears play me Venice style "Undine" song into my mind...all relax and cooling. Surprisingly the bird nearby bushes of tree flew slow side by side as i pedal down the lane where tree started to shed its leaves and wind blew as i passed by. Out here i feel more adventurous like a new world is there waiting for me to explore and see wonders of the scenery as it goes sunset to dawn as the sun goes down behind shadowy building glittering with diamonds light. The clouds looks amazingly awesome pink orange as i cycle up the hill for home. By night alone i go enjoy the night life and a great simple meal. The waiters and the cook welcomes and greet me with a smile serving me my favorite dishes. People around me, family, couples and normal people enjoying their night out in colorful feelings cheering the scene. I was enjoying myself, keep my mind blank and when i got home i feel relaxed and quickly doze in slumber with a smile.

No comments: