Thursday, July 30, 2009

24 hours not enough

Ever wonder if there were like 36 hours a day. Its hard to spend quality time for myself after been sliced for working hours, driving around and stuck in a jam, breakfast, dinner, lunch in between, part time work and other necessary task which left me just a few or less than 3 hours of fun out of 24 hours in total. I wish i could overwrite my sleeping timetable to more shorter length so i have excess an hour but it would kill my biological clock. Time is crampy. That why wise man always says "Time is money, every second is valuable". I've been practise multi tasking whenever i go to save up more time between home, office and the outdoor task. I always bring stuff that i have to work on from home to the office so i can work it out during breakfast and lunchtime. while waiting for someone inside the car spent playing game on PSP or workout on r/c model assembly or sketch up my next 3d design. Whenever there a void between time i would use the time efficiently doing something that i would do next in advance and at later time i could continue the balance work which save me another extra for other task.
Benn having lots of grey hair on my head, everyday i would planned carefully about what to do next like working on new project, 3d design, outdoor mountain biking, maintenance, what to cook, when to play on my pc, hangout with friends and thing i would miss before my time comes. Wish that time stood still so i could roam freely

No comments: