Sunday, November 01, 2009

Take a break, lets crawl



After quite an exhausting mountain bike yesterday why not take my body a rest and watch my latest high tech creation do some off-roading for me outdoors. Here i am under shady afternoon at rocky foundation just nearby my house trying out how capable my home built radio control rock crawler can handle the punishment of harsh environment as it crawl away through impossible obstacles. With few packs of lipo battery spent around 2 hours climbing skillfully and with patient. I like to watch and see how much my creation could reach it peak limit to which how much can the model handle. At last at the end of the session i walk away hapily as i succesfull crawl 100% of the rocky teritory at impossible and extreme condition based on the size of the model itself.

No comments: