Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas!

Its CHRISTMAS! A celebration for the birth of Christ into the world which bring joy, peace and happiness to the world! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope this beautiful Christmas day may bring many good luck and wishes to me and my family and my prayer to the soul and lost soul on earth. As usual i get my day busy with some interesting schedules starting with morning prayer, nice breakfast, internets, out for celebration with friends and staring at the blue sky all day long to keep my inner spirit feel free. I don't really celebrate heavily with crazy party or going out on serious money spending in the town but instead as usual going outdoor and watch the sunset going down and hear the wind whistle in my ear near by the highest peak at local favorite. I think this is the best way to communicate and be one with Christ on his very own birtday today.
Peace to the world!

No comments: