Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 year later, finally i got all my favorite lid!

It maybe an obsolete product from GIRO but it still looks cool and lights years a head of other helmet design, infact my car design inspired from these lids which is why i collect them envy for their design, cooling engineering, aerodynamic and durability. 14 years ago i just a college dude when these lids almost reached 4 figure way beyond my deepest pocket. Slowly year by year i collect each helmet one by one until the final puzzle was found on ebay. The last piece was Giro Switch Blade, a piece of "Courage for my Head" (opss...Its BELL's moto). Today i ride mountain and road bike with these. Strap it on it feels like nothing on your head, just felt so cold and chills on my scalps, now thats what i called Ventilations.

No comments: