Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unhealhty week for everyone


Cold rainy weather have been running rampage for several months. At this time of the year it should have been warm summer and bright blue sky. I'm not sure if human did play major role on global warming or is it part of mother natural doing once in a decade phenomenon or probably changes in sun activity that made the global weather unstable...solar flare thing or neutrino particle. The consequences made us all i'll as abrupt weather changes, i seldom had any terrible flu for year and now i got one last few weeks after exposed to drzzle rains because doing necessary task outdoors. The flu ruin my day for a week just after Chinese New Year festival so it was very bad day being bed ridden for another 5 days with my onlined lappy to keep me occupied. If i have the chances to trade my sickness with other i would rather have my butt injury that a running snotty nose. Fortunately i'm not the only one had it it seems that everyone had it on the same day everywhere since it cold season. I guess this stuff is seasonal. With the advance medical nano technology and freak science discovery, i hope they could banish this lame annoying diseases especially flu and fever to a level of extinction. I missed my beautiful day on 2 wheels.

No comments: