Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another broken sunday!

Never felt so bad  having my Sunday a major drag with pocket to burn later.  Ride in the middle of the jungle miles away from civilization and 'bam!' i got permanently broken drive terrains my mountain bike in the middle of no where. Let see...that was USD$210 shitty Shimano XTR parts gone down the pit this month, rear derailuer, frame drop-out hinges and chains going goodbye.  With almost storm coming in on windy evening i cut the chain short to fit the whole gear into single speed setup so i could continue pedal and a whizz my way miles to the pit stop and drove back home in agony.  Why agony because i expect to spend my budget for computer hardware for my 3D work...mmmmm NVIDIA..... Should have followed my instinct not to ride my MTB yesterday.  On the bright side though i still have my road bike to keep my legs alive this week....i really hate lycra tights.

No comments: