Thursday, May 26, 2011

Got me ALIGN Trex 100




It was a nice summer like day  as i head towards my friends bike shop, park and walk my way to R/C Hobby shop for minor parts mods to welcome my upcoming r/c monster truck.  In there i was about to made a purchase when suddenly in the corner of my eyes caught my attention on something looks familar from Youtube. It was that instant moment i knew i must have one,  Its ALIGN TREX 100s micro heli, hobby grade! Stuff is for pro and not something to be called kids toys..its serious stuff for adults. With my mind instantly erased i've paid $500 and sped on my bike towards home like little kids with birthday present. Unpacked, lots of touching and hugging and then straight for outdoor after the battery was fully charged.   Was an awesome heli being outdoor, this little critter wants to be outdoor even it was recommended indoors and did well going against moderate winds (if you're good pilot).  Durable, less parts assembly, cheap parts, its a bash, crash and fly heli that doesn't burn my pocket and gets me going even in my work place.  I could have gone with Blade MSR but my local hobby shop and nearest online shop supply bulks of Trex 100 parts so i couldn't complaint much.  After weeks of flying i think it was money well spent and good skillset earned.  I have gain some tech knowledge consider useful for real world application plus a good karma for my soul after seeing something flying freely up into the blue sky and white puffy clouds.  Its was beautiful experience!

No comments: