Thursday, October 20, 2011

My flight deck





I manage to get some super cheap (some are free) resources for my flying hobby and populate my room since i get myself some good bargain from close friends and local flyer rather than spending much over online shop which is 95% far cheaper, you can say i was walking around asking for bargain and the effort was paid off.  Never hurt to ask around. *wink*.  At the end of the day i got to enjoy my flying hobby without burning a hole in the pocket and still cheaper than spending a meal at fast food outlet, lol.  Now i got bunch of heliopters, kits, bulk load of parts and planes.  

Comparison to previous year where i used to enjoyed mostly on ground based models such as car, trucks, buggy both off-road and onroad models.  Shfiting myself to flying took me a big leap and change my perspective about this hobby.  Its far cheaper, less hassle to maintain, clean, super fun, very mature oriented hobby, more socialized activity and get to make friends with new crowds of people everyday.  This activity bring positive than cons. Thumbs up,

No comments: