Monday, May 29, 2006

Sunset romance.

Its getting late around here, found this picture on my folders. Its me flying a kite at nearby beach jetty facing sun dusk at 6.30pm. I'm so lucky to live in city nearby beaches. Everytime i felt lonely or having bad day at work i always sit down on comfy sandy beaches, feeling the cold windy breeze brushing through my face, sound of pounding wave and enjoy the sight of fantasy yellow and purple sunset, the sea is amazingly coated with golden orange purple metallic color. Peace and calm surrounds me. Sometime it made me wonder what life worth without having to enjoy this natural beauty if we just sit around in our office or watching tv gathering fat or diabetes until our last day. Thats why every evening before sun down i'd get down and watch the watercolor clouds and orange pearl bid farewell. Oh yeah, i bring along some BBQ chicken with me during show down.lol

No comments: