Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Morning brain reboot.


Ah! holiday for me today, as usual human tends to wake very late to enjoy continous long comfy slumber and silly drooling dream. Unlike any other day today i have to get my jobs done, few works have to settle including client 3d works and family matters where i have to follow them around today. Wakey at 11.30am is not a good practice. My brain tend to get heavy and down by 40% IQ level. Need some brain excercise. Good thing i have my trusty NOKIA NGAGE, turn the games on an let the brain stay alert throughout the stages. From 3D racing to emulated pc game Half-life everthing is inside that el-cheapo handset. 30 minutes later, Ah ..now my brain refresh and alert. Else i would have knockout infront of my work pc. As usual daily routine, visit my website, reply chatbox, reply forum, maintain web content and check for 3d/game project milestones.

No comments: