Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bird attack!


I'm not lucky today, I was cycling racing ahead of the pack try reaching the finishing point first spot. Cycle along the coastal road then suddenly i felt as if little pebble of rock fell on top of my helmet "tap", "tap"!..i peek a little above my lid...hhmmm??...none! So i keep on pedalling and then "tap!", "tap!"....peek up and i see a white wing flew pass by and made a back turn in a dash...hmmm??.. I keep on pedalling a few meters and there's go again..."tap!" tap!"...a bird flew pass above my head and do some roll barrel 360 up and down sweep in attacking position aim towards my white helmet at high speed! ....WTF!!!....so i accelerate like made fear it would break through the lid and crack my cranium skull. .....I can still hear the bird wings flapped above me like wild! "Shuuuu!! you mad bird! git off! @$%$#^#$". I was like pedal to the metal at high speed until i reached the finishing point and took sharp cornering into Esplanade lot near the beach meeting up with the remaining mountain biker at the parking lot. I braked infront of them and made a big huuufff puuffff breathing. I was like " Did you see that?!"..."See wut?!" the replied. A few minutes later came another of our riding buddies from Poland......."Mad bird! mad bird! wut a wanker!" He was earing a white helmet too..i get it now.

No comments: