Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Beneath the sunset.


I’ve gone cycling today evening, unlike everyday sunny weather today is much special day. Me and my buddy cycle anti clock wise on our usual route follow along where the wind blows and not against it. Its was not a fast ride we used to cycle like athletes but instead we did an easy ride, pedal easy on the crank and slow down on the speed to enjoy the scenery as wind blow to our face as we stroll along side the coastal path. It was sunset by the time we cruise along the coastal beach, the sun sets down in golden orange color flashing the sea in golden liquid. I release my hand from my handle bar and let it steer freely as my hand wave up into the air and I gaze up into the sky. Wow! Its beautiful…..way up I see a cloud formation pointing and drift towards the sun. It looks like a column of giant floating island of heaven with trails of mini golden shaded clouds forming stairway up to the peak of the heaven’s summit. Just below the cloud it looks like some dusty trails blown like big cotton wool underneath the floating island just like scenes from dust storm from Sahara desert. The back ground sky is all golden orange + pink violet atmospheres. A sight to be holds and inspired….exotically wonderful moment to experiences the scene that comes once in a blue moon. I’m really proud and lucky to be born outdoor type of man and born life outside the box. I wish I could duplicate those moment and clone those environment inside 4x4 EVOLUTION 2 driving experience. It does reminds me like being inside the game’s stock track AUTUMN LEAF as shown in the picture above.

No comments: