Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone especially to my family, relative, friends and the community of internet especially the 4x4evo1/2 community and modelers around the globe. Honestly speaking 2008 was a bleaky year with so many tragedy, misfortunate case, political instability, bad luck, crimes and fake stuff in the market especially that tainted milk issue from china and economic slowmo. The chinese regards 2008 or the number "8" means wealth and fortune but i believe fortunes always comes with a price to pay for, "No pain no gain". Everyone tought Chrismas is a day to be happy among humans because "its end of the year", "oh finally we can share our present and gift" or "its a day to forget everthing and be happy and have a midnight party or gathering".....this is sad. "Christmas" or known as "Christ" + "Mass" (gathering of christ celebration) is a day bto remember Jesus birthday and birth of christianity and good will on earth. A day to remember him and his sacrifices.

On Christmas eve me, family, relative and friends gather around for a big feast of dinner plus with prayer to our Lord and thanks to Jesus for his sacrifices. We having a great time and my stomach are full with delicious dishes...hardly move, by the time i got home i quickly doze off into sleep mode. I'm glad my mind is empty only to think all about the purpose of Christmas. Then the next day on 25th its all rainning whole day, i was happy though....let the rain wash everthing into fresh new leaf. My friends and family went out for some gathering while i have to stay back enjoy my days on my computer and taking my chances doing some work on my PC and project. Throughout the day my meal consists of Christmas cakes and pudding on the table. Some animes videos, 3d models project and some r./c simulator to keep me entertained while rain cat and dogs dropped furiously on my roof. Was cold yet exciting. lots of missed call on my handphones but i'm sure they understand i need to be alone this christmas. my "XAVAGE" models release for 4x4 evo1/2 on my site is not yet released due to slow internet upload bandwith but i'm sure my fan can wait for another day or two since i'm all wash out tired.

2008 is a year of bad luck. Is a year of "Trust no one" and "be myself year" which is worth a lot for me. Its also a year to remember that my gandmother returned to her creator and may she reunited with my grandfather and live happily every after in god's heaven. Happy birthday jesus.

No comments: