Thursday, December 04, 2008

A month full of life.



I'ts been a very busy month for me, doing business, working and also having fun with tonnes of exciting outdoor activity....which makes i very less time to blog about myself daily.

Finally things are cool down tonight where most of my usual activity with friend make changes to let off some stim since we've been bashing our radio control models until nothing left to run except heavy maintenance. We learn how to minimized the damage instead being skill full and economical.

The nights always restless for me compared to day time where mostly i work in the office. At night especially this month i move around a lot not because i wanted too but friend keep organizing interesting activity like radio control racing, mountain biking at night, dinner invitation and some oldies chat inside either bike shop or R/C shop. Yah we talk and hang out too much till we forgot its already 1am midnight. Thankfully all those thing i do keep me well fast asleep once reached home and woke up the next day felt refresh and feeling great,

I must say this month life full of colors, not every minutes was wasted. I almost forgot it was either wednesday, thursday or friday. Time most extremely fast when i keep my mind on interesting works. Meet lots of friends to in just a week. First get to know people in the internet then gather at real places both business and fun activity, Miri city where i live know felt like its a small world. The closer i gt into the more family gets around and join in.

omg! i almost forgot my 3d design work for the community. Oh, well i can always catch up.

No comments: