Saturday, August 08, 2009

Today indoor race gathering at TWC

5L, me, Eugene friend, Tan friend and other join in for indoor race at TWC Serpent shop. Was extremely fun and high speed. I got extremely hard competition against Tan friend who's on MB4 touring 1/18 car vs my 1/18 MB4 truggy. He's on 4Pk and also his car very stable than X-ray and Nanda because of his oil shocks suspension system and balanced design. X-ray and Nanda still have light years to catch up.... the gap are too big. 5L and his friend poison by our MB4 hahahahaha...he said he want to sell his nitro and get like our Anderson MB4. Looks like MB4 extremely stable and perfect handling. We might have another gathering soon. We played from 3pm till 7pm (lucky we brought few extra lipo). Never seen 5L so happy in my life. Smile so big after play at mini race circuit. Oh yeah love my MB4. hihihihi..

No comments: