Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bad June, july, August

A huge contrast compare to previous month, where recently lots of bad luck just pounced upon me starting from mid June, July and August and also probably next month too. Hit by a car, pc hardware damages, major data lost in hardisk, bad weather, lost some cash due to accidents, my PSP console, cameras and data storage stolen just outside my home, didn't win mountain bike races, high surges of utility bills and etc which i never miss my payment, eyes won't close when i desparately need to sleep, bad food, bad drinks, traffic accidents, more broken bike parts, spooked dreams, missing item at home and weird people with weird attitude around me . All this things just pop-in suddenly beyond my expectation. I knew something went wrong and i felt the presence of bad paranormal activity at work. Yes i do strongly felt someone was at work behind this things and i'm going to find it out. I just hate this month because everthing doesn't go in my way. Thank god i haven't loose my cool even i lost all my cash and property to several misfortunes. Damn!

No comments: