Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spooked dream of prophercy

I had a dream just a day before my mountain bike race, i always told by my mom never to sleep in the afternoon especially during the yellow daylight. I took half day holiday off to fix my bike for tomorrow race. Its a promising prospect since i've train very much almost every month for that event. After 2 hours of tuning my bike i felt tired and doze off on my sofa at 3pm in sunny afternoon but hot weather. I was at deep trace into deep dreamy state where i realised dreamed that i was sleeping on that sofa too but a sudden misty figure made a light pounced on my back causing me to jolt like being hit by electric shock. Felt like being possed i glanced to my right ans saw a hand with no arm or body attach to carrying a women purse hovering away from me. Moments later i awake from my dream in verystunned state but my body felt like something trying to possed or control me from inside, i couldn't move, couldn;t open my mouth and pinned down by 'something'. I try to fight my way mentally and try to shake it off and lift my finger since i sleep with my face down the sofa coushin. I think about 10 seconds later i manage to break free and sit back upright on my sofa at the same time glance quickly all around my surroundings to see if anythings was amiss. I was glad it wasn't that serious but however this ordeal isn't the first. I was puzzled about the dream where the bodyless hand carry away a woman purse a way from me. I didn't know the message or sign behind it. The next day i lost the mountain bike race at 16th position where i missed my opportunity getting 3k's worth of cash prize.

No comments: