Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Arrgghhh!!, installation boohooo..

What a crap day today, my effort to repeatedly install a webcam for my projects ended up in a failure. Its a night vision webcam. However after googled around the internet looks like 90% user also was in the same shoes as i am. Everyone put 200% effort to install at high IQ level but it seems that end user not to blame. I found out its just the manufacturer of the products itself was to blame. All webcam for PC seems to be a part of "quickie" production. Those maunfacturer likes to release products without testing and ended up the user because the free test animal. The only webcam for computer that works 100% was on notebook. I would like to share all the manufacturer "the finger" for making webcam a piece of $hi7 products. Webcam = crap gimmick. At the end of the day i use my old battered Nokia into modded webcam, through third party software it worked!

No comments: