Saturday, September 18, 2010

Simplicity kicks in.

Simplicity seems to be kicking in into my life. The void space in my mind seems to be more bigger and spacious each day. Life used to be very complex like entangled sewing threads or bad hair day. My living style are much very different now days, those "Don't worry Be Happy" slogan seems to pop everywhere around me. Dumping all those worldy formality and get easy and loose with everthing around me. I prefer slippers walking around, short pants, very loose thin vented clothings, just woke up hair, less stuff in my pocket and walk at slower pace. I start to listen more fomr people but i don't bring trash back home. I don't blog much much neither worry about whats happening around me. I don't like things bother me as i move about my life if its an optional decision. I'm just like fax machine, "i reply you later". My life is just like a happy cat. Cats are really an inspiring animal. Nothing bother them much even when they are taking nap and they can always be at any place any time they like without worry and still everyone worship them. Lets be like the cats just once.

No comments: