Monday, October 25, 2010

I like it hot and windy


Ah! Just the right day to ride my mountain bike on hot and windy afternoon. The sky is clear blue, cotton clouds, dry trails and life full of nature's energy around me. I keep my pace slow and steady climbing up the hills, not in rush like i used too. As i got aged i don't think i'm willing to put too much competitive speed on the trails like racing around up and down with other riders but to ride as nature tourist sight seeing wonders of nature. Lot of alltitiude ride today as we go high above the sea level overlook carpets of forest canopy. The sea looks glowing gold and the grass just like in the Praire hills as it waved by the winds. I wish this hilly trails was my backyard and months of holidays on my calendar so i could spent most of my happy life more meaning full on earth. After years of riding my dependance on living in urban concrete seems to fade and the trump card within in pull me back to mother nature where human used to dwell as habitat. But that doesn't mean being i can't integrate myself with modern world. Thankfully we still got internet connectivity and portable everyday technology behind our bag to keep us updated everywhere we go.

No comments: