Saturday, November 20, 2010

Congrats to my sister wedding

Congratulation to my sister and his newly wedded husband. It was a memorable day for our family especially for my father and mother who are very much looking forward to see this event happen in our family. The 2 days wedding events went very smooth with huge crowds of relative and friends flood the scene to celebrate my sister wedding day. Most contrast for me was the food, lots of high carbo fuel up my stomach from day till night..as usual i got for very meaty stuff...it took 4 days to finish up the surplus. She looks very beautiful on that special day and was treated like king and queen for a day. As usually my car was decorated as her wedding wagon with white and red linen, ribbons and flower decorated on my black shinning stallion. ..i wish i could keep those decoration for extra 5 more days on the road so i could drive around in funk luxurius style ..but that will make it look awkward to the public street i guess. Unlike most wedding ceremony i've attended i must say my sister wedding was the best, fun and unique compare to others because of highly interactive activity and artist celebrities come to delight us with entertainment and fun to the guests. Once again i would like to say this to my sister and his husband " Wishes you eternal happiness, luck and prosper always". Cheers.

No comments: