Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Unforeseen circumstances

2 days after the big event my mother health wasn't all that good. Things turn vice versa for her. A week preparation for a big day with all those management, task and burden she carry to keep up with the wedding event took toll on my mother health. Feverish sickness, sinuses, coughing, high body temperature and migraine was too much her to bear. I always advice y mother to take things easy, sleep early and drink more water but she always keep worry about things around her event after my sister wedding was over. There lots of tension and stress aura around her as if i could understand what was happening. It was clear that overall event wasn't well planned and she manages it at very tight schedule until her stress affected her health. I hate last minute planning which is why i seldom going to jump into the same boat but rather took other task which fit well with my time. Day 4 after the wedding my mom still isn't at her best health yet. I pray for my

No comments: