Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cracked machine!

This is something that really makes my day even worst, everytime i want to see an output of my models inside the game it crashes, bluescreen, error 00X000, startup error, long beeps, blue screen... and blam ble bla bla, ....Check at bios for CPU tempreature its around 88 degree celcius at boot up.... wtf?!
I've opened my cpu case and checked the CPU placement. Problem detected: The clamp that holds the CPU heatsink to the holding plastic cups cracked! Yup the plastics base cup cracks causing the metal clamping disengage and the heatsink didn't seat firmly on CPU. So i use some steel wire to manually clamp the heatsink forcefully squishing the CPU until i get a new mobo clamping solution. GIGABYTE motherboard manufacturer and COOLERMASTER heatsink should improve the clamping gizmo in the future else i'm gonna put them in the Hall of Lame. Crap... waste my precious time fixing this fag!

No comments: