Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Catching up with everyday events..

uh oh!...damn i haven't put any updates on my blog and also on my websites. Sorry being lame with no news about what happening around my work desk. Just like i in previous week, February is my break time....the sun, the winds, blue sky and hill top..every afternoon. At night it my payckeck hours. Sunday xtreme day and etc....phewww...i really missed 3d modeler work. Well a lot of things happen back few weeks since my last updates recorded in here.

1. Congratulation to my sister for getting 1st prize for 21 inch plasma TV
2. Nuggets every Sunday morning…….i feel sick. I hope I’ll cook better one next months.
3. Night shift is bad for health… I hope I could get better part time jobs on computer.
4. After a months of dark cloudy and gloomy rainy day finally last Saturday sunshine break through and welcomes the blue sky and white clouds. Good thing my bike don’t have to swim through the monsoon flood no more.
5. Clothings stay dry.
6. Friends offer cheaper bike parts.
7. More urban bike jumps every weekends, public and cars stay alert.
8. Watch more anime episodes than working on my 3d models.
9. TV boring, Pc rocks.
10. Office work is boring, I don’t think human can evolve by confining them self behind the desk.
11. WTF these mosquito come from every nights?…sheeeesssshhh!!
12. Fast internet connection…..i guess our local ISP fixed their bandwidth after earth quake hit Asia months ago.
13. Try spend $2.00 below everyday so I could save up on bike upgrades and computer gadgets purchase.
14. Valentine is a lonely day…

Also I would like to send my heart felt condolences to our mountain biking buddy Mr Gilbert who’s his wife past away instantly after involve in tragic road accident and his son suffer broken leg on Sunday 11tth February. It was shocking for us and traumatic for Gilbert to face such news about his love ones. I also saw news and picture on the local paper….that was horrible sideways impact on the car, driver’s door heavily knocked out again a tree. I hope that Gilbert and his surviving children will stay strong and live on a normal life and may his wife be remembered in beautiful memories and seek peace and happiness in the heaven.

No comments: