Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Latest updates for 4x4EVO2 game.


One down few more to go, yup! i've just added extra work on 4x4 evolution 2 UI (user interface) modification. Few set of UI from variable themes already uploaded into my website ready for download plus UI patch, tutorials for those who wants DIY (do it yourself) UI making. Yesterday i manage to make 8 sets of UI and expected to break it till 12 sets plus Luke's LEGO based theme to support his track making mods. After getting all 12 up there then i'll procede with sounds, decals and tweak up possible scripts to change the feel and sights on game UI...make the game feel more new rather stick 5 years on boring interface. As for yesterday work updating website and upload all my works it really worn me up till 3.00 am. Its been a while i haven't stretch my finger on keyboard and mouse on web updates which now make me feel like old man and slo mo when waiting my file to be uploaded into webserver....yeah 3 websites taking care of really test my level of boredom while waiting it to finish FTP. For the first time custom made DODGE RAM 1500 appear on scene at my web frontpage twisting and drooling the mind of visitors and fans of 4x4evo1/2 community...mind boggling no more guys because the ride only to be available as item for treasure hunt event in the future. Tonight i have to stuff i need to work on reconfigure my bike and work out on Luke's custom UI sets and 2 of my pesonal UI touch. Yum! yum!

No comments: