Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hey! looks like a good month.

Hi people! long time no see...actually i forgot to update my blog which suppose to be daily. Too bad all this month got tonnes of assignment and stuff which keeps me busy. C'mon this is career man on the move. Ya ya few stuff i've been put behind my back which is....but yet i'm eagerly wanna start stepping my feet in it again:

1. 4x4 evolution 1/2
2. 3d modelling
3. Graphics design
4. Play games.

The only stuff i'm still doing it daily is mountain biking! YEah! can't leave that behind...its life... part of my vital life! no bikes no life as simple as that.ha ha ha.. Recently my wallet become much lighter these days no thanks to broken disc brakes: "XT Deore" malfunction so i dig out my budget for new disc brake for my mountain bike..yeah! top range "Shimano XTR", Price?..i could have bought PLAYSTATION 3!...bummer. My bikes still a bigger priority!


So what have i've been doing these days?

-Comunity Forum
-Cycling/ Mountain biking = Adventure
-Web design for company and clients

That's it...anyways 2 months i've been pretty stressed out try to achieve better career and good work output result like building good website for companys and how to manage times between work and enjoyment. Funny thing at my old age acne/pimples started to grow actively..that's a good sign that my hormone still going strong!...hee hee. Stress is very bad for health, i've seen how it impacted my colleague...it was bad...pretty bad. So good thing i always have ways to reduce stress... commonly i'll snuck in into my ears an earphones and a good 50 hours mp3's on my WALKMAN. Smmoooottthhhh!!..

As for my family, my father and mother looks pretty happy this months, despite having going in and out of the city to visit my grandma they pretty much enjoy at home by sharing good conversation, relax after dinner and enjoy nice fresh fruit they pluck from my grand parents fruit farm. You name it, bananas, durians, jackfruits, lychees, rambutans, mangos and eemmm...ahh...i think there's to much fruits that i can't remember..too many..lol :D

No comments: