Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The sky so blue!


Blue! Color of peace... I'm really glad and lucky enough to realised that i was born to live freely under the sky and have freedom to wonder around and enjoy the beauty which few people didn't notice what they haved missed. I went outside the office during lunch time and took a nice shots of Nimbus cloud formation. It was beautiful creamy puffy white backdropped with bright blue color. In my heart i was very excited to see it and dream to wonder around the land below the bright blue sky. It makes me want to bring out my bike and ride!.....taste the breezy wind blew around my body, pass by green white cotton grass and over looks the horizon of vast sea and mountains....usually i experince it on every Saturday and Sunday noon...ride out of the city and into the wild country side.

When i was young me and my friend used to cycle along the beach at noon, the sound of wavy sea, the sound of wind twirl in my ear, trees and green grass sways as we pass by. The bright sunshine sparkle the sea water into bright crystal like glass and reflect blueish sky above. It was a breath taking scene! We always go up into the hill and lay down on the grass for hours staring at the oceans and up in the sky. My mind was at peace, empty but filled with unexplained happiness...no more worried about school, homeworks, anger, frustration, headache, worries, video games, moneys, materialism or anything that bothers our mind. Strange.... just by looking up into huge space of emptyness by bright blue sky..... minds wonders so freely... thought why? ...but dunno what in my mind.... its all beautiful. Ever since then i was tempted to go outdoors seeking peace and happiness with my trusty companion..a mountain bike.

Fear nothing...travel miles away from home seeking for a perfect place to set free my mind, thinking one day i may find Utopia or Heaven's garden. Heee...heee... sometimes it really helps to develop positive creativity minds and build more innovative imagination by just wondering out there doing your own version of epic adventure for a day.

No comments: