Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sneek Peek! NX-360..the shadowy vision

Its end of the month! Finally i come out with public sneak peek preview of new car for an anonymous game else would be 4x4evo1/2 models at my website (http://www.geocities.com/SupermotoXL). Was suppose to release immediately after shadowy preview but after checking out at final quality touch up on the models i notice there was a UV Mapping error on texture on top of the models back roof and cracky vertices which spoil the vertex shading on the car nose. Was not a big deal to fix it but that would steal my time since i'm busy working on my project which assigned by my boss from he office. Was really a busy day this month but i try to keep myself at easy happy and reduce as much tension as possible. Plus i have a tooth ache...a pinch of salty food could spoil my toothy day. hhhrrrrmmmm......man i miss that Cadbury Chocolate.

No comments: