Sunday, March 01, 2009

Full Sunday-morning

Today we got a local nitro engine powered radio control buggy race start at 9am. After sunday church i went straight to the jumpy dirt race track with my buggy but unluckily the engine gave up on me not even reaching the pit stop. So i just help out taking photo's and video of the race to keep my time well spent and occupied. Also brought along a mountain biking friend and his daughter to watch the show on the 2nd trip. The sound of high reviving engine, racers shoutings, nitro smokes, clunking tools, stage av system and crowds beside the fences makes the scene like live parade of fun fair. The weather almost reached 28 degree hot by 10am. I'm very much sweaty under intense hot weather, even i could my PSP video record camera felt steamy hot like touching a boiling kettle.

No comments: