Thursday, March 12, 2009

SupermotoXL going for a long enjoy break.

Look at outside the house...really bright sunny day.. In here watch tv, fix my bike, fix my r/c, smiling in front of computer and pickup a pencil and sketch a new car design for my future 3d design work on automobiles. I've been away from Z-modeler application for 2 months now but its worth it after doing it for almost 10 years on 3d models. I feel happy earlier this month. I got to enjoy my life away outside the house doing social work and exciting activity meeting friends and do lots of adventure. My website a bit rotten with host server letting me down and less frequent updates, what's left to keep it alive is just chatbox, forum and blog, Heck even nowadays i didn't have much time to blog as fun outside keep me away from computer....but thats the good site being bodily healthy from techno exposure.

Life isn't about starig at computer screen. Anyways its dry season and everything is bring and sunny outside the house. Take my chances to enjoy before raining season comes. Then i'll get back to my pc for 3d work. har....har....har....har....har....har....!! hehehehe..

No comments: