Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ride me up and down.

I have pretty tight schedule on Sunday especially in the afternoon. By 1.30pm i've packed my gear, serviced my bikes and ready to hit the local forest for my favorite sports: Mountain Biking. Its been the best day today since the rain doesn't seems to hit that hard unlike 2 weeks ago. So i hitch a ride on my buddy 4 wheeler and off towards the Marudi by pass trails district in the middle of the forest. About more than 15 riders show up for the epic ride up and down the hills with all dirt and wet soil smudges on our face. The wind speed was moderate and no head on with resistance. I spent most of my ride looking around 360 on my surrounding watching nature and green tropical landscape which i don't usually enjoy much in the urban. It was relaxing moment where finally i can spent sometimes away from hustle bustle of the city. Coulds here looks very with and pure blue. My bike glide like a surfer on a big wave as i cruise up and down the hills with no much pain on the leg pedalling all the way up thanks to strategic combination of gearing system on my bike. Some still crank hand on the pedals with bad gearing combination giving huge burden to the muscle. Like always said ride smart not ride hard. Go fast and feel the windy breeze on my face. very cold as we get deeper and deeper the forest. As we move i see dirt rocky biege trails, land slide, oil palms, native houses, deep valleys, local people, bushes, trees and at the end of the ride the weather started to rain in little drizzle. By 7pm were all reached to the finishing point, pop up some cans of cold isotonic drinks and exchange few laugh and chat. We went home in the dark and ready for nice clean shower and dinner. Woooohoooo!!!! my days packed with extreme activity!.. I just love my life.

No comments: