Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Slow-mo blogger

With so much to do and interesting activity to attend everyday it seems that i almost have no time to spent blogging on my computer. Recently i don't hook much on computers except checking mails, forum and reading news and that's it. Not much to doings of 3d design work since my computer all crappy and randomly hang up on me everytime i designing things on heavy graphics. So i hang out more on quality time with outdoor activity with my friends outside either riding my bikes or r/c racing. Pretty much i enjoyed a lot being outside rather than being at home infront of computer or watching tv. It really help me increase appetite eating any food on the table since outdoor really burns lots of energy which actually keeps my body in good shape. No worries on fatty food. Also i've keep me away from my busy and rushy work n my 3d design project. I'm saved from annoying fans in my mails. Thats good news yeah.

No comments: