Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year.

On the eve of chinese new year i don't feel very well as i'm down with flu.. 50% mostly stay back on bed for a rest. Throughout the day and night i could hear lots of crowd going in and out exchange greetings while at night our cousin organized a mini gig concert outside our grandma house compund. Friend, relative and neighbout comes to join in the festive event wich lasts overnight till 4am. On 1st day i was 80% ok able to move around with minimal flu effect. Me and the whole family went visiting our nearby relative and reunion. Its was quite a feast with foods, drinks, chatting and laughter. Were very delighted to meet them after year of absence from the festive scene especially me. Dumplings, cakes, biscuits, assorments of jerky, muchies and sweets was serve, i had my eye on everything chocolates, sweets, cheese and cuttlefish snacks. Was good for my stomach. Always keep the plate empty which is worth a day full of goodies. On the second day i'm 90% ok from flu, have to say farewell to my grandmother and cousins as i had to go home back to my hometown, i think my holidays was all food stuff well at least i get to meet my buddy the cat. As usual i never return empty handed from Limbang, got me cool r/c gadget from cool r/c stores, visit some restaurant, driving around places on my car around the Limbang and Brunei and took plenty of camera shots of Limbang scenery. That's worth it.

No comments: