Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crabby Patty Kitty Kat. They eat durians!


I drive over to our grandma house on my mother side to visit our late grandparents not for from my present grandmother house a few kilos from here. I was greeted with friendly meow meow friend some cats which my auntie called both orange cat and calico cat "Crabby" & "Patty". Crabby is a hunter and always caught well amounts of rodents and creepy pesky crawler inside our house especially and night while Patty love to hang around getting patt by us and a good sleep under the tv and furniture. At silent night Crabby the orange cat remain active guarding the house perimeter inside and keep me company when i'm very lonely. Its very nice and pleasant to her Crabby "purring" nearby me as it show concern about me and keep me guard against creepy stuff going near me as i a sleep. Patty however busy guarding the kitchen. Next day i bought the cans of WHISKAS delicious cat food. They like it. Meow!!! Our family have huge affection and love for cats. Btw these cats love to eat DURIAN fruits! Amazing!

No comments: