Thursday, February 11, 2010

The last: XAVAGE Team Edition


Ahhh... before we end the chapter on XAVAGE i decided to release few more customs variant to entertain some fans, modders and collectors. XAVAGE TEAM EDITION dedicated to those who've been supportive in the community. As shown i give sneak peak of two latest customs via PAINT WORKS edition...actually there are more than than that as demanded by fans and our close partners. The almost 2 months old XAVAGE position will be replace by project model "RS1" and will be release before my birthday. "RS1" development parallel to "VEXUVIUS" development so watch out for its sneek peek. For more information about it you can visit my website at http://www.supermotoxl.com unders news section. This week i'm enjoying my festive holidays and i'll try my best to do bits of my project to complete it in between. Cheers.

No comments: