Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fatal dusty paint on my car

1st February i realised my car body top surface was very rough like sand paper. At first i tought it was some sticky sand that come from the beach when i drive outdoors. It was rough and too permanently sticky to be called sand since it comes with tiny bits of colors as if its particle came from a spray can. After inspecting several several cars around my office carpark whom also under the same situation, i realised the dust paint came from neighbouring shipping company who was in the paint repair business. Everyone whom affected was furious, complaining and asking action to get the damages compensated from the near by shipping company who cause the damages. I was lucky my car isn't as serious as other who already in "sand paper" like paint surface on their car, but still the damage is clearly visible. However i'm still very angry for that shipping company next door being so "unethical" and beyond their " Occupational Safety and Health" scope when its comes to open spray work on their ship in the open when there are civilian around them in close proximity exposed to the hazard of painting process. I hope the compensate everyone for the damage they did on my and our staff cars. By evening when i get back home i quickly scrub as best as i can but cautiously to scrap of surplus of paint dust off my car, however i refuse to polish the painted surface as it will destroy the upper coating. I hope weeks and weeks of normal shampoo cleaning the paint will worn off naturally. At night i went shopping for car body cover immediately and start cover my entore car body as step of early prevention.

No comments: