Thursday, July 01, 2010

The cat returns for last visit.

I'm not sure if i did mention this story before on this blog but i'll try to bring it up again. The image of orange cat came to my mind vividly this week as i recalled years ago when i live alone in a house in KUCHING city west of borneo continent.

7 years ago i was enjoying my hobby building 3d models (CYBORX) on my computer located in the dining room which from there i can see clear straight view through my living room with opening doors towards outside the corridor. I was busy focusing my attention on my computer screen when suddenly i have a warm feeling a guest was at the living room. I looked at the living room near the door and saw a healthy orange white tabby cat lay down comfortably in the middle, grooming itself licking paws and face. Its doesn't show much hostility at my presence especially in my house, looked felt comfortable as he see me from where i am. "It must be someone's house cat out of curiosity wondering into my house" as said in my thoughts. The orange and white tabby cat made a direct happy eye contact at me as if saying he is very much in happy state and comfort. i said "meow" and it just lay down like a happy cat. The i took my eyes of the cat and get back staring on my computer screen in just a few seconds and when i stare back its gone. I walk over hastily to the coridor to see if i can cought a glance where it could have walk out butthe cat was no where to be found. However i do feel warm and welcomed at the cat presence as if its trying to relay me a sign or something. At the sometime i have a familiar feeling i've met this cat before.

After long pause i realised i just encounter the same cat which i hit it the night i drove on my red car along the road as the orange cat try to cross the road in the middle of the night. It was a very bad timing and accidentally hit the cat seconds when it leap and ran across the road, i could feel the bumper hit it and roll over the wheels with bumps at the rear as i knew it was the skull. It was agonizing and terrifying incident, i couldn't stop and look back is the road crowded with trails of cars behind me. That night i was petrified that i just killed a cat and lost for words because i do have soft spot for cats, before i sleep i made prayers for the cat soul and ask for forgiveness in the dark was begging to GOD that the cat soul be sent to the Heaven and be happy in its his or her new happy home.

A now i'm happy after realised it came back to visit me telling me it was okay and its happy now in a far away place. I do recalled i have a bit tears in my eyes knowing the cats is now a happy cat in GOD's heaven. Not far away from the place where the cat was layed down comfortably in the living room is a Holy Cross hanging on the wall facing towards us giving us blessing for such beautiful reunion.

I come from a cat loving family i do understand very well about the aspect of cat behaviour. I love cats because the have very unique personality, life and socially humourous.

No comments: