Friday, July 09, 2010

A pile of stuck up

Every year more and more car come to clogg the busy urban streets. It just increase exponentially as more people could afford engnized transportation. However the efficiency of transporting people from home to work and vice versa isn't improve nowadays as more and more people drive than walk or cycling. As for comparison when i drive my car back home from work it took me almost 25 minutes to reach almost equally to the speed of riding my own bicycle from work which also took me exactly 25 minutes too. Stuck in the traffic inside my own car is just sparking my rage, temper and also waste of fuel and money. As compare to cycling it just give much enjoyment passing through traffic flow like water and laugh my way home plus i got my health and heart improve via simple excercise. Nowdays i view owning a car is just buying trouble rather than happiness. Get a car stuck in a jam and there goes hot boiling pot on your head. I drive car because of unpredictable weather and insufficient facilities to park my bike.

If i were a rich man i wouldn't buy a car, i'll just buy myself light weight bike, comfy gears and good food to fuel up my tummy for the ride. If anyone gives me a Ferrari i'll trade it immediately to save all the troubles on the road. Talk about road tax, insurance and fuel ouch! I wish the world oil wells drains rock bottom and people going electric bike.

No comments: