Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Full surveilance going portable

Check this out what i won through ebay bids, got me 2 units of MINI DV MD80 (clone), a micro video cam recorder which i always wanted to have so small enough  i could stick on my helmet, on my bike or on my R/C models to records on going events happens around me on video print.  Its also another good investment and insurance to protect me on dangerous road when going cycling.  Who know someday if get knock by irrenponsible driver i could actually got the evidence recorded in my Mini DV.   Glad it came in very handy.  As for my review, this clone MD80 comes with 720x480 resolution running at 29-30fps, runtime of 2 hours (i guess) consume almost 2GB for 30 minutes recording, support max up to 16GB recording.  It need to use micro SD card to store the video which doesn't come in the box, so i bought separately a 4GB SANDISK type 4 for smoother recording but i should get type 6 with 16GB max.  USB connectable/rechargeable, voice activated, thumbs size,CMOS cam, include lots of brackets holder, optional rubber protection and cheap price was a good value camera just the right job.

No comments: