Friday, June 10, 2011

Life is just awesome!...going everyday on two wheels.

After years commuting on bicycles to work finally i think life was too perfect for me.  Feel younger, active and just kill 3 or more birds with one stone. Life is very lively.  I loose massive weight, my long pants getting extremely loose..very loose!, have time to enjoy radio control hobby/activity in between, save fuel and money, save traffic headache, save time because i can slip through traffic, had a good sleeping time, wake up late but stay fresh, have time to eat proper home made breakfast and my health is improving plus getting strong leg muscles.  Wow! all these because i'm skipping from drving my car to work and getting on my bicycle...this is so awesome!  Other than that it seems my often presence on local road have become part of familiar appearance among traffic user which is good for me so that they aware that i'm using the same road everyday too.   When the weather is all good with blue sky and white clouds its nice to tour around and enjoy the scenery..just plugin into my MP3 SONY WALKMAN and there goes enjoyment. Sunset always been so beautiful along the coastal area as i'm riding on my way home.  Sometimes if i get hungry i have lots of mobilty opportunity to wonder through several burger stalls, cafes and food stores without worry about parking space problem.  I can also go about wondering my own business without worry time and fuel. 

No comments: