Saturday, July 26, 2008

Getting back to 1:18

I decided to play back my 1:18 scale r/c models NANDA NRX-18 which previously known as KYOSHO's. Went to our favorite local professional hobby shop for sapre servo steering parts and got me a microservo "PRO TOWER" 9G parts, small enough to leave more space for my HL micro ESC 320A and receiver. Also the owner of the shop Mr. Foo gladly to let me take a peek on his custom racing NRX-18 with greeny parts which he installed a performance electronic both ESC and brushless motor are from MAMBA. Cool. Also got new models from HQ models featured clone Skyline Calsonic body shell with typical no so.. but ok chassis with non intergrated electronics which a bit bulk for 1:18 scale. I was pretty dissappointed not able to grab me chrome 5 flange rims which usually one of my long awaited favorite stuff for *bling *bling upgrades. Mr. Foo going to organize a competition for 1:18 scale racing. I'll be training on my car and prepare for race too, Hope i could upgrade fully before the next race.

No comments: