Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh yes! my spare parts have arrived.




Despite having gloomy day without having fun on my broken desktop PC but instead my happy cloud came back to me again in different genre. I've just ordered some MINI-Z parts few days ago and today it reach to my hand in a flash by parcel delivery service, Oh yes! my mini-z is alive again with new parts and upgrade. Previously my mini-z 1/28 scale R/C broken on critical parts which involve broken suspension tower on both side, cracked steering knuckle, broken rear suspension and cracked top electronic pcb cover and worn out 10T aluminum pinion gears. Now all these news parts mostly from carbon fibre and aluminum parts hopefully could make my mini-z more durable and last longer than expected. The most important thing is to keep hours of fun outdoor. You know being shelled indoors really boring. Well i'm going to fix my mini's. Yeaahhh!!

No comments: