Thursday, July 10, 2008

Programmer's happiness in discovery


Life as a web application programmer is fun because you built something into workable product...a product i say from your own ideas,....well it depends how you run your department. There are times when thing going up and down. Its has this extreme moody thing when you do programming stuff. Like today is my happy day because i manage to solve a blockade problem which already keep me into dead stop for 12 weeks and my brain painfully thinking how to by pass such complex problem, for example having to synchronize UNIX EPOCH timestamp into standardizedSQL code and make it run smoothly throught the coding without any bug inside my web application. For me such a small discovery does make difference between happiness and gloomy days, Yes, i'm happy today! my programming task finally runs like a train, no more blockade of problem...at least have something to show to my boss that there's a progress. Yes, that's programmer life. Happiness cames when ideas pop-up and solution to the problem finally comes to the rescue. Being programmer also make me hungry because our brain keeps active more frequent that any parts of the body and burns more energy/calories. So dun be surprise if you see programmer gain lots of weight. That is because they are doing lot of thinking.
Ok, tomorrow is another happy day for me, i hope i don't encounter weird coding and made me jump into stop junction.

No comments: