Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lots of cure rabbit, meow meow and other furry friends.

Awww...sooo cuuteee!! I was walking around the Imperial Mall looking for new handphone when suddenly i stumble a special place where they have special sale on animals, my attention was on cute furry rabbit hopping around the pen, second was fuzzy and playfull kitten trying to impress their soon to be master. Others some birds and domestic small animal.. If i have such big house compound i would love to pick 4 rabbits and two kittens to play around the yard and keep me accompany and cheer me up all day. Too bad my house doesn't have that big space for such cute animal to roam around. I felt so happy and relaxed to see enjoying themselves grooming and jumping around the pen but at the same time sad to see them caged at such limited space then they should be.


No comments: