Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dinner gathering

I came few minutes late at 7.20pm for gathering Hari Raya dinner at our mountain biking friend that Saturday night which makes me missed those cool cheese and chocolate cake munchies which made by our bike buddies Eugene. Richard invited a whole bunch of people to his open house for heavy dinner. Lots of cool stuff to fill our stomach, some of my favorites are satays, deep fried prawns, noodles, beef curry (rendangs), cake, puddings and another food which i can't remeber what's was that name was. We get around together chat about bikes and next biking activities. The night was calm but can't see much moonlights. Since it was Saturday night an eve Sunday so we at full rounds of foods to fill our stomach to the max to fuel our energy for tomorrow Sunday heavy bike ride. Yeah too full i hardly move and drive home. Felt my belly gonna explode, Since the keep on refill those empty tray with more and mroe satays i keep pushing until 3rd full plate and that's it. I start to leave the place and greet thanks to our host Richard and his family for wonderfull evening gathering dinner by 10.30pm. Kinda hard to steer my car with belly wanna ripped out, surely the food is damn highly compressed in my intestine. So i quickly drove home and that night it was sleepless and very very damn hot night. I can feel the like i'm some nuclear reactor plant emitting thermal energy from my body every minutes.

No comments: